HVAC Installer Technician
• **EPA Universal Certification to handle refrigerant preferred**
• **TX Technician license a plus
• **Will facilitate acquiring the EPA Universal Certification for refrigerant handling
HVAC Installation Technician Responsibilities:
• Install new residential and commercial systems in company vehicles.
• Valid drivers license and clean record REQUIRED
• Accurately install and start up residential and commercial machines and offer maintenance plans to customers.
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds and climb 24-36 inch ladders.
• Maintain professional image at all times.
HVAC Installation Technician Qualifications:
• 2-5 years in HVAC service Preferred but not required if you have other relevant experience
• Must be quality and detail oriented.
• Knowledge of heating and cooling systems for residential and small commercial operations.
• Ability to discuss issues with customers in a friendly professional manner
• Ability to install equipment without close supervision.
• Work with support personnel in the Classic Services office.
HVAC Service Technician Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Benefits & Commissions on sales and installations.
• Competitive salary with experience $18- 30/hour plus overtime and commissions on sale.
• Medical plan.
• Paid holidays and paid vacation.
• Paid training, ability to become Nate Certified.
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Company van.
• Uniforms provided.
It is the policy of Classic Services to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, national origin, gender and/or expression.
If you have questions, call (830) 358-1499.