HVAC Service Technician
• **EPA Universal Certification to handle refrigerant preferred**
• **TX Technician license a plus
• **Will facilitate acquiring the EPA Universal Certification for refrigerant handling
HVAC Service Technician Responsibilities:
• Respond to service calls in company vehicles with company tools.
• Valid drivers license and clean record REQUIRED
• Accurately diagnose service issues and recommend repairs to customers. Present repair and maintenance plans to customers.
• Repair customer equipment and perform maintenance cleaning as per maintenance plans and customer authorizations.
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds and climb 24-36 inch ladders.
• Maintain professional image at all times.
HVAC Service Technician Qualifications:
• 3-5 years in HVAC service Preferred but not required if you have other relevant experience
• Technical troubleshooting ability
• Knowledge of heating and cooling systems for residential and small commercial operations.
• Ability to discuss issues with customers in a friendly professional manner
• Ability to repair customer equipment with appropriate company tools without close supervision.
• Work with support personnel in the Classic Services office.
HVAC Service Technician Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Benefits & Commissions on sales.
• Competitive salary with experience $20- 30/hour plus overtime and commissions on sale.
• Medical plan.
• Paid holidays and paid vacation.
• Paid training, ability to become Nate Certified.
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Company van.
• Uniforms provided.
It is the policy of Classic Services to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, national origin, gender and/or expression.
If you wish to apply or have questions, call (830) 358-1499.