Preventive Maintenance Plan - Regular HVAC / AC Tune Ups
You wouldn’t drive your car 100,000 miles without changing the oil. The same is true for your home comfort system, also known as HVAC (heating, ventilation, and cooling) system. Our HVAC preventative maintenance plan will result in the following benefits:
1) Cost Savings. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, you can save up to 10% on your utility bills just by having regular tune-ups performed on your heating and cooling system each year.
2) Cost Savings, Part II - Preventive maintenance will keep the warranties valid on your expensive HVAC equipment. Your system warranty may not be honored if your equipment is not properly maintained, which can result in costly repairs.
3) Avoiding Problems - Preventive maintenance plans are the best way to ensure peak performance and trouble-free operation. This also means your energy bill won't suddenly spike for poor operation and best of all, you won't experience a system failure in extreme hot or cold weather.
4) Longer Equipment Life - Not only do tune-ups prevent costly breakdowns and ensure optimal system performance, they will also add years to the life of your equipment.
5) Safety - Inspections can detect any signs of carbon monoxide leaks from gas furnaces, which sometimes occur because of the tiniest of cracks.
If you are interested in a maintenance plan that will yield all of these benefits, you've come to the right place.